Orchid, I'm sorry that you're looking for work, too.

There are 3 or 4 jobs I want to apply for, yet I feel that my resume looks like poo poo. I'd really like to work for a vet clinic and just found the below ad dated September 14th and could just kick myself in the but for not having seen it earlier. Yet, I just don't know how to redesign and cater my resume to fit such a need to be a candidate.

"Rewarding position as a part-time or full-time vet receptionist available in a small animal hospital located in the West Columbia area striving to provide affordable, quality health care to our faithful companions. We are currently seeking eager upbeat learners to join our team. Candidates should be outgoing, hardworking, computer literate, be adept at multi-tasking efficiently, and demonstrate a sincere desire to exceed our clientele’s expectations. Experience is preferred but willing to train. Some of your required duties will be to greet our clients and pets in a warm and welcoming manner, directing and maintaining the flow of the patients while in the hospital, answering the telephone in a cheerful manner, scheduling appointments, and medical record upkeep. The hours are 7:30-6 pm Monday through Friday and Saturdays 8-12:30 pm, dependable transportation is a must. We are a smoke free facility. You will be required to pass a basic skills test. Please do not call. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of pets then Email your resume/qualifications and a cover letter describing your interest"