Hmmm, suddenly I couldn't type into the box anymore...

So my SIL has a temp job at the MJS at least through the end of football season, and they are trying to get him on FT

So Mustang, there is hope, and I agree with Orchid that you ought to consider your own pet sitting business. You have the credentials and you care... Those are important things people look for when they have to temporarily leave their pets.

You could keep the pets at your place OR you could go out to the homes... I expect that if you have the space, the former is a better use of your time and takes less gas.

Blogging IS a good way to get the word out, but don't ignore concepts like leaving messages on bulletin boards at vet offices, in grocery stores, in local advertisers where ads are free and/or inexpensive - and any other places you can think of to freely post a flyer - or a message - even church bulletins, might work. I'll post a "news byte" for you on the next NABBW newsletters, too.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com