PL, I agree there are plenty of marriages of convenience going on in the world. I won't name any names, but over my lifetime I've observed quite a few.

By the way, since I have been reading your book these last few days, I recognize the discussion of your marriage to Todd comes from the book.

I married my first husband at 21. It was the summer between my junior and senior years in college. I believe that I THOUGHT I loved him. I think the "OMG moment" only came when I heard those "'til death" words...

Doubt we'll have time to talk about this on our teleseminar call tomorrow night, but we really should discuss it sometime.

By the way, shameless plug here: Here's the link to listen in tomorrow at 7 PM Eastern as PL and I talk about "Domestic Violence - Why Does She Stay? Why doesn't He Stop?"

Sadly, no jobs, no money and other stressors like homes being foreclosed on often translates into anger and violence in a relationship. NABBW Teleseminar with Lynn Tolson on Domestic Violence

It's a free call and one I recommend you share with friends. Open to the public, of course...

Thanks!

Edited by Anne Holmes (10/07/10 12:09 AM)
Edit Reason: added info
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com