Thanks Orchid, I was just wondering if this was normal business procedure and found it strange that he wanted to meet me at my home. He is in Vancouver and I am on the island. We just had an intense meeting in August for the entire company where we all discussed the growth of our magazines in great detail. I was there for a full day and had a private meeting with him then in his office as other's did.

Now just a couple months later he wants to meet me on my own, at my home?

I do know he has stayed over at another employee's home here on the island but they have worked together for years and work on the same magazine. She is married and her husband often helps out at trade shows etc. My situation is a little different in that my magazine was bought out by his company and we have only met a handful of times, always at the office, or at a restaurant. We don't have the same kind of close relationship as his other employee does.

So, I question his motives and would like to meet on more neutral ground.

His exact words were, "I'm coming over this week to meet with you and I want to meet at your place as there is no where else to go".

If he was more honest with me I would not feel this way. His comment that there is no where else to go is a front as there clearly is lots of places to go. I can even meet him up at the ferry so he doesn't have to drive into town. He is being cagey and I don't like it. Hence my finding his request weird and unsettling.

Kate