Oh Eagle, That is a wonderful story. I have heard people talk about miracles they have experienced in their lives, but hearing about yours humbles me and brings tears to my eyes. Again. As miracles do every time I learn of them.

Twenty-some years ago, I got involved in a national movement called Cursillo. I won't go into it in detail, bur here is a link to a website about the movement: National Cursillo and here is more about the Episcopal "flavor" of it Episcopal Cursillo which is the group I was a part of - and whose goal is to renew and deepen Christian commitment.

Attending these events is where I began to hear so much about miracles -- and began to be just totally blown away by the miracles ordinary people told me about. I'll never forget one man who told of his stage three cancer - and how when the surgeons went to operate it was totally gone. Or of the orthopedic surgeon who told of literally watching a patient's leg grow three inches, which resolved the problem of one leg significantly shorter than another.

Big or small, I am sure most of us have experienced a miracle or two in our lives.

But they never cease to awe me when I hear of them.

Thanks for sharing your story about the hole in your favorite jeans. It's awesome.

Edited by Anne Holmes (11/06/10 07:56 PM)
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com