I'm so happy for my daughter Jill! ... but now what? ... I'm 61 and dreaming of my golden years ... where I no longer have to work and can go golfing with the hubby every day ... enjoy long walks ... sell the house ... travel ...

But Wait! she's been home now for a few months ... and I just don't know what to do ... she has over $90,000 in debt ... no job ... a wonderful bf ... they want to start a family ... buy a home ... live the American Dream! ... as most of us have ... I'm really struggling with this ... I just don't know what to do ... I want to retire and sell the home (down size) and spend my golden years doing what ever makes me happy ... b/c I've - we - have earned it ... right! ...

I just don't understand how she is going to find a job in the crazy market ... her boy friend(which I love to death) is also struggling to find a job and as crazy as it seems ... he is now thinking of going back to school to get a MBA as well...

I just don't know what to do ... I want my children to have the American Dream just as I have ... but how ... and at what cost...?

I've been forced now not to retire but stay at work ... I'm 61 ... my children are all grown up ... and can't find jobs ... but here I sit and have a great job ... what is going on with the world ...

The majority of us Boomers have lived the Dream! but what about our children's Dreams? I feel so bad for my daughter when she comes home crying after another failed attempt at get a career and life going ... she's so sad and when she mentioned never being able to have a marriage and babies and house and life ... I just don't know ... my heart felt so bad! it was so easy for us and I just cannot take it any more ... what is going on out there!!!