I was married fourteen years to my best friend snd life partner. I was supremely happy with him and all he did and was. The week we met he said he had had a dream the evening before he met a dark haired, blue eyed woman with a laugh that filled his very being. For our first Christmas, newly married he bought me a lovely charm bracelet. For every Christmas he bought me a special charm and when I asked how he knew just what to buy he said, he dreamed it. The first Christmas after his death I bought gifts for the kids but told them to just buy for one another and not for me. I was sad knowing he wasn't going to buy me a charm and I always looked forward to them, seeing what he chose. The boys and I were coming out of midnight mass before entering our car and I kicked something, when I picked it up it was a charm of a woman and two kids in front of a Christmas tree. Tears came to my eyes and I just knew he had placed it there somehow. (YES I BELIEVE IN SPIRITS...) NO more found charms but my sons began buying me charms for awhile.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/