i don't have the answeres and i don't have to have them.

i hope god dose't get em, becouse thats not gods place surley, thats a human construct of justice?
threads jumping about between material greed, people starving and without a penny being driven to do eveil acts, so greed or the need to eat or jst being human and tempted.

in truth i not sure god even notises who's got what becouse a good busness idea is a good bussness idea regardless of the human hart. i know my hart aint sant like enough to be considered clean enough for god and i not sure i know enough people who's harts are sant like.....

......glass houses and stones springs to mind....

i do know the world aint faire and i still belive thats a humane being type thing and not a god type thing that makes a destinction to who get good materially and who won't. that logic would have you belive that aragently the rich are the true good peoplebecouse they deserve to bve financally becouse thir good. its kinda self fullfiling argument and even the rotten apples be sitting thincking thir harts are good enough becouse god allows them thir riches.

in life ya meet all sorts of people its just important that we aint the ones covered in sin, of envey or lust, or hatting the rich or just hating anybody.

the only logic too it i can find is god just dose't govern who gets what in life, we do and we are also respoonsible for how we get it in life, thats our mane bussness. How good a person we have been and how filled our harts are with warmth love and compasion and how often we act that out in life and in the deepest bits of our harts is how i think, hope god judges us. and when we fail becouse we all will at some point in our life that god will be mercifull and just in his mercy.

i canb't work it out that anything else falls too some type of judment or punishment thats not about or based on love comming into play.