Aaah Celtic is back again, with her interesting thoughts and philosophies. I missed those conversations.

Mustang you titled this thread;
Quote:
Why do the wicked prosper?

On the other side of the coin; - you certainly don’t have to be wicked to prosper. Thanks to many prosperous folks, a lot of poor people are being helped. Millions are poured into funds by the rich…Take Bill Gates for example and his club of millionaires.

In all of us, poor, rich, black or white, in all of us is a soul. In that respect we are all alike. We will all die and our souls will go somewhere peaceful and beautiful beyond our dreams. What happens down here, on earth, is just an interval. We have to simply make the best of it, - or not. Of course many don’t have a chance from birth on. Their release is when they die sooner than most of us and suffer no more.

I know you are having an incredibly hard time, Mustang. I am not in the position to see where the problem lies. All I can suggest is; - try a new strategy. If you keep pushing the same buttons nothing will change. I’m sort of in a slump what my own profession is concerned. I need to change my own strategy and adjust as to how the market has changed. Internet is the biggest competition for me. Many home owners simply present their homes on internet portals, not needing a realtor anymore. I simply know it won’t help if I keep running on the same treadmill; - thus I’m actively searching alternatives before it’s too late.

You and I know that being rich or poor has nothing to do with religion. I think we all have been tuned to believe; “being naughty shall be punished”.

Let’s just leave the bible aside for a moment, and imagine that just won’t happen. Isn’t it possible that everything in our lives, things we have done; - good or bad, will just pop like a bubble when we die? It just doesn’t matter how we behaved. Our lives here are just a tiny part of what is to come. Imagine that an element of us will never die; - the soul within us. We aren’t really all that unique. Instead, we are all part of one puzzle; the universe,( that doesn't have to mean there is no God), which we all share together in endless time.

So, if you believe that, like I do; then the life we have here is not about justice, rewards or punishments. It’s just about making the best of it, and enjoying moments that we have the privilege to experience. Right, that won’t get the food on the table, but getting that food on the table, can be a rewarding experience as well. If you aren’t able to do that, then your life plan must be changed, which leads us back to step one.