yea hellow ladies and ann.............

i am not so sure i said much diffrent from any of the rest of you but perhapps my way of putting it dowen might be diffrent or my examples are diffrent but mostly I said the same as most and thats simply material gain and goodness or rightchness ise't always so clear cut. ........but i am also good with you thinking it was diffrent at its core but i aint not so sure it is diffrent.

Meridith how do you reachone the karma balance is regulated if considerring reincarnasion? goood deads get rewarded with a better life in the next life. dose it ever go the opposite way.......a real hard life is the rewared for the previouse life success at overcomming adversity? how dose it address poverty striken cultures and is thir ever a risk that us in our developed wealth get arrogant over the less developed cultures? Dose it all pice together?

i not so sure i care about anyone getting thir punishment for whickied they have done, i not suure punishment stops the behaviour. maybee some love compasion and guidance teaches a corrective way to do something but the cold hard bitter sting of adversity is hard to imagine bringing about a more loving life rather than storeing up bitterness and bile.

jabber, id really rather have the folks that do whicked things in life be stoppped and corrected through love than punishment, i just think it works better, well it dose so with kids and adults we'r just a bitmore sofisticated kids lol.

mustange if your starting this chat in response to somthhing happening in life right now that your witnessing whickedness and prosperity and it shaking your faith then i am sorry. I know you know what its like to see the "good" church going ladies that gossipe and backbite and prosper and i rember that being a tough thing to witness.

i know i am just repeating myself but i don't think god bothers with that stuff as he/she be more intrested in whats going on inside us in relasion to our lifes no matter to how hard or easie it is.

I just hope your not soar over it as thats when it starts effecting our owen spirituality. Keep strong regardless of whatts going on in life, and i hope you don't get pulled over to any side becouse of it. just be true to yourself and you'll be doing well.