So wise, MA. My journey has been so full of twists and turns that it has taken many "turning points" to get to my here-and-now. I suspect that there will need to be more, because there is still much internal work to be done. I think, believe, that these life-changing turning points come just as one needs them to move into the next chapter of that inner work. It seems that it's a never-ending process, though perhaps that's because I choose to keep searching out what I need to heal the parts of me that are still broken (eg, I still have trouble establishing and maintaining relationships).

I keep hoping that one day I will stumble over the threshold into perfect inner harmony, where all of these turning points and healings will join together into one harmonious web of well-being and inner peace - what I want most, my constant prayer, is always to learn how to love and to be loved to the point where love and light are all that ripple out of my heart and mind and tongue. Perhaps that can't happen within the confines of this human form, but it's what drives me to keep moving forward and not to give in to complacency and futility (otherwise, my life would seem like intolerable drudgery at times.)

(Maya Angelou)