Thanks for sharing the Vanity Fair link, Yonuh. I used to subscribe to that magazine, and I had forgotten how much I enjoy their articles.

The drug testing story is extremely scary. It sounds to me, having just read the article, that we need to clean house at the FDA and empower them - which I am sure will cost beaucoup bucks -- to actually follow up on the foreign drug testing.

But while both the drug companies and the FDA are at fault here the way I read it -- the drug companies are OVERTLY scamming us in hopes of increasing their bottom lines, and the FDA has little power to stop them.

I have a step-sister who is a drug company sales rep, and I know there is LOADS of money involved in getting docs to prescribe...

However, at this point, I am feeling pretty skittish after reading how many of us are actually taking drugs that haven't been properly tested. I hope this article really kicks up a ruckus in Washington. Here's something our Tea Partiers ought to really get behind.

Edited by Anne Holmes (01/04/11 04:22 AM)
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com