A bit overboard......ha ha!! Funny! We're going to Cozumel, Belize, Costa Maya and Isle of Roatan. I've never been to any of them. Have any of you gals? This is my first time on Carnival cruise line. I've done 2 cruises to the Bahamas on Royal Caribbean. For us, it's only an hour drive to Port Canaveral, and we depart from there.
As for the packing, I was stressing yesterday, but I'm over it. Talked to several of my friends -- some of whom are world travelers -- and the majority of them say they always end up overpacking too. It made me feel better. I was feeling disorganized (which I hate!) and like I ought to be able to get it together better than this. Went thru my bag one more time this morning and deleted a couple of pieces. Went over what I have to wear during the days and what I can wear to dinner. That's it, I'm not stressing over it anymore.
I always do seperates. Almost everything in my bag can be worn with everything else. I think the problem stems from the fact that I just own too much stuff and I pick out too much of it that I want to take with me!!