I have lived here in Vegas since 1970 off and on, mostly on. I have tried hairstylists from the La-De-Da shops and paid a fortune as much as $75.00 for a wash and cut. It was awful! I think I have tried most of the shops in town and the BEST haircut I ever got, are you sitting down???? It was late one evening, I was shopping WalMart and saw a rather large woman/man in a black smock, (never figured it out) and he/she was doing a cut on someone. I liked what I saw and so he/she cut my hair...I wanted to cry and couldn't thank her/him enough, my hair looked absolutely gorgeous and it lasted for weeks too.

The cut cost I think it was $8.00 and I left a $10.00 tip. I got a business card and the name on it was Pat, so I still didn't know, and couldn't ask if it was a man or woman!!!! When I went back several months later asking for Pat's schedule they said Pat had quit and no one knew anything they could tell me. SO, I am right back to lousy haircuts. The girl doing my hair now said she knew of Pat and she was a woman and she was an alcholic who couldn't hold a job. Just my luck!!!

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/