Well, the past 3 weeks I've had 7 interviews and 3 scheduled this week. I bought a new interview suit and am trying to remain positive.

Some of the interviews are difficult and I'm certain did not go well; yet, I'm interviewing them, too. One interview the firm was insistent on meeting me and upon my arrival were very nice and I enjoyed my meeting with them; however, the were honest and informed me that they've already hired someone, they just wanted to meet me. Hmm, OK.

Another agency told me to call back the next week to schedule a 2nd interview, I did, no return call, and learned from someone at my old church that they were not hiring! OK, well tell me rather than pass on to a mutual 3rd party and not keep me hanging.

It took a long time, yet I did have 2 interviews with 2 separate federal agencies and soon a state agency.

I have expanded my job search to a 100 mile radius for those jobs that have benefits and are over $40K.

The law firm I mention in my 11/30/10 post above did hire someone else, then fired them. Glad I did not get that job!

Its really tough out there and the government is not keeping its promise to create jobs, there are people hurting everywhere, and the gov't wants to decrease unemployment benefits, yet those wall street folk the gov't bailed out aren't doing to shabby.

Enough of my rant and ravings!

Ladies, I appreciate your silent prayers.