Hey ya'll, I've been working through a temp agency at a nice law firm for the past 2 weeks. The office is 24 miles one way from my home. Which is a typical drive for my local. The drive averages 40 minutes.

However, last week I received a call and have been offered a federal job! I will know the particulars next week and weigh the options. This is my dream job! However, it is located 85 miles one way from my home! The drive will be 1 hour & 20 minutes.

I will keep you posted.

Have I used my time unemployed constructively? No, not always. It is very stressful emotionally which affects my physical state. I can't hep but wonder or how I could have been more diligent. For instance, less fretting and more doing - either through volunteering or home projects. I could have stained my porch decking and painted that bistro set sitting in the garage. I never finished the book I kept putting down and did not always read my devotions. In other words I could have been more structured. I allowed too much negativity and not enough positivity.

And now my dream job comes along and its 85 miles away and gas prices are increasing!

Thank you gals for listening.