Hi Mustang,

First of all, congratulations! Sorry I didn't see this post yesterday, but I add my voice to those who have already congratulated you on now having a choice to make.

(It kind of reminds me of the Pamela Moran character in one of my favorite TV shows, Army Wives, which finally its newest season last night. In that episode, Pamela reveals that she has to make a decision whether or not to move in order to take a better job. But if she moves, she will lose her PX privileges...)

Well, I'm digressing so here's a link to the show's website Lifetime TV Show: Army Wives and now getting back to you:

A couple of years ago I strongly considered a job I thought I would truly like, that was 90 miles away. Steve wouldn't have been open to moving, but I reasoned that people in major metro areas commute that far daily for a job, and that I could as well.

In the end, the consideration was moot, as I was not offered the job. But these days, with higher gas prices, I expect your best bet -- if you decide to take the job -- WOULD BE finding some place to rent closer to the new job...

There are a lot of benefits to a federal job, of course.

So keep us posted as you weigh your options. Meanwhile, we'll keep the prayers going to help you with your decision-making.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com