Thank you. I'm still working at the law firm through a temp agency - working at a law firm has its challenges.

I have a contract on my home and if it passess inspection, I should move/close by end of month. Which leaves me open to moving to the Federal Job, but with the budget stuff going I won't know anything permanently until next week.

Thus, I still have two options both of which involve placing the majority of my belongings into storage:

1. Live with Mom and continue working at present job while looking for horse property; or

2. Live with Mom and commute for about a month and find an apartment to rent at new location and move horse with me and work for the USDA.

In any event I won't be able to purchase real estate until I've been employed for a year w/ today's economic climate.

I'm very stressed out!

I don't want to leave my Mom, yet I've always wanted to work for the Feds again.

Also, I'm liking where I work now and working with the Feds would be $4k less, yet . . . well ya'll know as I've said above.

Thanks for listening to me. Although I do have limited internet -- I very much appreciate ya'lls guidance.

Love to all of you gals.