Hey, I actually had control of the remote control last night because my husband is out of town, and I was flipping channels when I came across the commercial. Ok, I was tempted, but I don't usually purchase anything from TV so I decided to wait and see how you like them (if you ever get them??) Is it just that they are selling so many they can't keep up, maybe? anyway. Back to the gathers we were talking about..........I didn't see any gathering on the bras on the real women modeling the bras but how come almost every one of them (for the few minutes I watched, anyway) was a DD?? I come nowhere near that!! Anyway, just thought I'd mention here that I did see the commercial last night, and I have to admit that if you didn't have to order these from TV, if I could find them in a store, I know I'd buy them and try them. But I hate ordering things and then having to send them back if they don't fit. I don't do much catalog shopping, either. I need to try everything on........and when it comes to my bras, I know what size I wear in Bali or Victoria's secret or whatever but with these being sized like shirt sizes.........hmmmmm I don't know. Because sometimes I wear a Medium and sometimes I wear a Large and sometimes even and XL depending on style of shirt and where it's made (and I'm basically a size 10 so if I need an XL -- it always makes me wonder!!) Anyway.....I'm hoping to hear you've rec'd them soon and can give us your opinion!!