I totally agree with you, Jabber.

However, just as on "The Good Wife," the TV show I mentioned earlier, where the campaign manager was consulted on how to "spin" the photo, I have no doubt that PR people will be called in to help.

In fact, I read an article yesterday that said which big PR firm has now been hired by PENN STATE to help them with their image.

Sexual misconduct is never acceptable, and child sexual abuse ought to be harshly punished, IMHO.

But that won't stop these people from seeking out crisis management experts, to try to clean up after the mess they've made...

I'm not talking about the PR efforts as a way to EXCUSE sexual abuse, especially child sexual abuse. It is horrid and once it happens people are often impacted for life. (My mother was sexually abused as a child, so I KNOW these things.)

What I was initially commenting on was that as a former PR practitioner, I am absolutely positive we are going to see these men (and Penn State) attempting career (and entity) "damage control."
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com