As we've often discussed here, for many of us, the concept of retiring is just not something we allow ourselves to think about.

Ask many Boomers when they plan to retire and the answer you get back is, “Never. I expect I’ll be working until they put me in my grave.” I know I'm one of the many who say this...

Which is why I was so delighted when NABBW added Pamela J. Sams, CRPC, to our Associate list, dubbing her NABBW’s Retirement Planning Expert.

Pam understands.

She’s heard it all before. (After all, the CRPC after her name stands for “Certified Retirement Planning Counselor.”)

In her “day job,” which she’s been doing for the past 10 years, she helps women and their families improve their personal and financial wealth through good financial planning.

So for this month's NABBW teleemianr series, we’ve asked Pamela to share some of the changes she’s been seeing lately which impact retirement, and she’s agreed.

She’ll be our guest expert on two NABBW teleseminars focused on retirement planning. You’ll want to mark your calendars now for these two calls.

Especially if you’d like help finding answers to important questions like these:
• When should I retire?
• How much will I need?
• Where should I be saving my retirement dollars?
• What are my income sources in retirement?
• What is available from Social Security?
• What if I'm getting close to retirement and don't have enough?
• How am I going to spend my time and how will I make it count?
• If I don’t have health insurance in retirement, how much is health care going to cost?
• Do I need a financial adviser to help me with my retirement investments?
• What’s the best way to take money out of my retirement accounts when the time comes?

The dates for our two teleseminars are coming up fast!

"Top 5 Ways to Prepare for a Successful Retirement" is Thursday February 9th at 8 PM Eastern
"5 More Tips for Planning a Successful Retirement" follows a week later: February 16th. Again at 8 PM Eastern, which of course, is 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain and 5 PM Pacific.

Click the links above for details on how to access these calls. You can join us by phone, on the web, and even via Skype. And you’ll be able to ask Pam questions during the call. So plan now to join us!

And if you're already retired, no worries. Pamela will still have good stuff to share...) So be sure to tell your friends, and mark your calendars. The live calls are free, of course, as usual. the recording will only be available to Gold Level NABBW members in good standing.)

And our retired futures await!
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com