Donna, We DO record all our teleseminars. That usually works quite well.

The LAST teleseminar we did, we had some challenges with the recording and I have to get it cleaned up before I can post it. It's sort of a funny story though: We were talking with Dr. Diana Kirshner - and it was the third teleseminar I've done with her. She's such a great guest!!

I didn't know about this in advance, but apparently there was a flood in her home the day before the call, so she'd moved to a hotel, but ever the trouper, she planned to carry on with the event.

So as not to allow for any glitches, she then confirmed with the hotel's front desk that she would be on a long call, so there would be no problem with her using the room phone for an hour. They said it should be fine. But we were disconnected three times.

I had no idea what was going on until it was over, but I kept the line open, and she kept dialing in...

Which means that on the recording, you hear me introduce her, for example, then invite her to say a few words -- and there's dead air.

LOL! Our NABBW teleseminar events are never boring!!

Anyway, I am hoping for "smooth sailing" with these two calls with Pam, and do hope as many BWS fans as possible will call in.

Again, the calls are tomorrow, February 9th and the following Thursday the 16th:

"Top 5 Ways to Prepare for a Successful Retirement" is the call we're doing tomorrow, Thursday February 9th at 8 PM Eastern

"5 More Tips for Planning a Successful Retirement" is NEXT Thursday, February 16th. Again at 8 PM Eastern, which of course, is 7 PM Central, 6 PM Mountain and 5 PM Pacific.

Click the links above for details on how to access these calls. You can join us by phone, on the web, and even via Skype. And you’ll be able to ask Pam questions during the call. So plan now to join us!

www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com