Absolutely correct, Di! I and others here on the forum can vouch for the quality of your products and the wonderful speed and accuracy of your service.

Recently I have been hearing, though, of sites that have been "spoofed" or created to LOOK LIKE a legit site, with the intent to grab credit card information, and personal info.

Thus it is a good idea for online customers to check and double check your typing as you type in a URL. And be careful of clicking on links that come to you via email.

I love online shopping and I won't stop doing it. But unless you are actually in the physical store and/or face to face with the vendor - you as the customer still need to remember "buyer beware." And if something sounds too good to be true, or a bit "fishy," back off, like Jabber did.

And of course, vendors need to be equally vigilant to make sure that a "fake" version of their online store doesn't exist at a URL that is "close to" the real one. (Alternately, you can buy the URLs that are easy typos of yours, to keep them "off the market."
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com