I just read a fascinating article about a farm wife in central North Dakota (she's 42 miles from the closest big town, which is Bismark) who's building a business for herself as an online bakery.

Here's the story of her online bakery.

I find this fascinating, as I have a client who is working with a chocolatier, and they are selling fancy chocolates online and doing quite well.

I've always known that I love to bake and many people have suggested I should bake professionally. but I have NOT done this for 3 reasons: (1) baking is a hobby and I don't want to turn something that is relaxation and a creative outlet for me into WORK. (2) I don't want to look into gaining access to a commercial kitchen. (3) My town is small and I wasn't sure I could make a good income as a bakery owner.

So now this article shows how Katy Kassian has overcome these very objections.

Di, I know you sell your soaps online, and we have other members selling jewelery online. What are your biggest challenges?

Has anyone else given thought to starting an online business i retirement? What would you sell?
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com