This was an excellent event. Sorry I didn't hear any of you on the call. If you'd like to listen to it at your convenience, the link I gave above still works.

However, the good news is: we're not done talking about this topic. Carolee and Marie talked about reinventing ourselves, the five new retirement options they see, as well as what motivated them to write the book, the importance of self-discovery and a lot more.

But we didn't do more than skim the top of the subject. So we'll be hosting another FREE hour-long teleseminar this coming Thursday, September 26th at the same time: 8 PM Eastern.

But this time we're bringing in our NABBW Associate Pam Sams, who is so good at talking about the financial side of our "after work" lives. So we'll have three experts on this call.

I'm giving you a week to plan your schedules, so I hope you can make it to this call.

Meanwhile, if you have questions you'd like these knowledgeable women to tackle on the call, share them here. I'll make sure we cover them on the call.

Or if you want to remain anonymous, type them into the Q & A box on this page.

Hope you'll join us!

Anne
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com