Last night city paper. Excerpt: Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval critized BLM (Bureau of Land Management) for creating "an atmosphere of intimidation." He praises the agency, after it backed down. What I read on Facebook about this on April 12, 2014 is by Rusty Hill, a Nevada land broker of 20 years in the Bundy ranch area. "It's prime real estate, not worthless desert. There is a natural gas pipline going though there and lots of water underground too. Somebody connected to a military corporation is using political power and the BLM to muscle those people out." Also: "It is not about turtles, it is about water. There are developers working for military contractors that want that land and water for mining weapons grade minerals for industry. They want to sell the land by the highway for real estate development because it's close to I-15. For over 20 years Bundy's have refused to sell what they actually, directly own."

I was raised on a dairy farm that had a herd of 200 cows. I know you don't easily separate a mother cow from her calf, before the baby is an appropriate age. Moving 400 cows is no easy task. It should not have been done.

As far as Fox News reporters are concerned, Bill O'Reilly is sweet, compassionate, man operating out of common sense. I've read 5 or 6 of his New York Times' #1 Best Sellers. If half the world were as smart and used as much common sense as he does, we wouldn't have all these problems. Don't know much about Greta or Hannity's background. But I doubt if they could say things that were not true without being sued.