Here's a bit of the stuff they've done. Driveway of the house across the street, where high-ranking L/N agents are--it's in-
line with my living room bay window. Mister Spy Guy drove to the end of his driveway and let his car lights shine into my living room window for a long time while I'm trying to watch TV. Early one morning spy guy's standing at the end of his driveway staring at my house. His buddy next to him stands at the end of his driveway and stares at my house on a daily basis, when he isn't slowly walking pass. It's a long list. They've had people physically bang into me in stores. They follow me everywhere, that's how I know about the trackers. This should not be allowed in America. That's why I want to raise public awareness.

I had to move my living room sofa where there isn't any windows because security were trying intimidate me by walking back and forth in front of their front window. They've got the town police driving back and forth. They've close a parallel
roadway to re-route traffic flow to our road. These people are unreal. Like Judge Andrew Napolitano says, "This country has turned into a Totalitarianism nation."