I don't think we have to have a "special time" with our Heavenly Father. I have conversations with him all the time, sometimes questions, sometimes thanksgiving and sometimes just thinking of all the good things that I have been given.

My own rainbow story. Most know that I spent 4 days with Dad in California, when I was driving home from the airport, the sky was blue and sunny but in the background dark clouds hovered in the direction that I was driving. I thought about a possible meaning, it seemed a little foreboding. When I started to stew about it (I try not to but sometimes I am overwhelmed and June was not a good month!), and started feeling a little worried, but didn't know about what.

I turned off the radio and just drove quietly, just allowing peace to come and let the worry out. I looked once more at the gathering clouds in the distance and there was a beautiful huge rainbow! It was beautiful, especially since I was driving in sunny blue sky weather. I began to thank God for such beauties in nature, and there beside it was a smaller rainbow! I felt then that God was telling me that things would look dark to me for a while, but to hang on, "Joy Cometh in the Morning."

Sorry it is so lengthy.

Sherri