Lil, I get a bit confused reading your posts sometimes cause your life reads to me like a soap opera. Is Amy your supposed best friend that your husband has taken up with and is she actually living udner the same roof? To top this, your mother-in-law lives with you too?

I guess what I just can't figure out is why you would put up with this. If it were me I'd've kicked 'em both out -- none of this talk of "friends." In my worlds "friends" don't treat their friends this way -- but then I confess I don't understand the mind set of an "open marriage" either.

It seems to me your self-esteme must be really low to accept such anrangement. Your husband should not be haveing an affair under your own roof -- with what even sounds like your approval!

You really leave me bewildered and I've no idea how to respond to a lot of the things you say. It does seem good, though, that you are going to have yourself evaluated for mental health issues -- but why in the world don't they see you before 12/30? That seems a long time to wait.