suzieq, my mom called me frantic one afternoon because her doctor's receptionist, of all people, really upset her by saying to her, "you might have cancer." Of Course she didn't have cancer the receptionist was just being a B-witch.

These are pathetic people who have no business being anywhere near the medical profession. Since the idea of cancer strikes fear in most people and they know this you have to ask yourself why she said this to you? I agree, it's time to seek out a new doctor. Have you done any research on line about those ECT treatments to see if they are the cause of these lesions? I wouldn't be surprised to learn if they are the cause.
I really do wish I could just sit and talk with you. You seem fine to me but you are dealing with so much stress it's simply put you on overload.
There are no simple, easy answers here. But I do know the support of friends and just talking about what you're going through can be a big help. I hope that we here are helping in some small way. There are some of the very best and finest ladies here offering you whatever they can.

You are a good person. Keep writing.

(((( HUGS ))))

[ January 19, 2006, 09:39 PM: Message edited by: ladybug ]