Would somebody pl-e-a-s-e pass the chocolate?

Sorry. Didn't mean to scare you like that. I think I must have stepped into the twilight zone this morning. What a day this has been. I've had nothing but problems with men all day long. I swear my husband and his best friend are the two most insecure men I have ever met in my life! And I had to deal with both of them at the same time. They got me so upset I had to go see a girlfriend and vent for a whole hour. Ooooooh! Sometimes I wonder why I put up with either one of them.

But my girlfriend down the street still loves me. My landlady thinks I'm her best tenant. The dog down the street is wondering why I didn't stop to pet her and tell her how beautiful she is. The girls on the corner were totally confused as to why on earth I was walking without my shopping cart and with no clear destination in mind.."what do you mean you're just out for a walk?" I'm so predictable. Everyone relies on me for so much and all it took was one of 'those days' to upset an innocent dog and 2 little girls.
Whew! Now that I've let off a little steam....and my husband went to bed feeling like he needs to be Real Nice to me now....I think I can actually get some work done.
Thanks for listening. I'm glad you are here...it helps me more than you know.
Oh! Glad you liked the Chocolate.