Ted Dekker's books are all great. Can't get enough of his writing. Great website, too, too interact with other readers.

Mystery Series:
Dana Stabenow's Kate Shugak Series - Alaskan PI with a pet wolf.

Lee Child's Jack Reacher Series - Very action packed story of an ex Military Policeman who drifts around the world.

Robert Crais's Elvis Cole & Joe Kidd Series - LA Private Detectives with a conscious, except for Joe, who hardly speaks.

Janet Evanovitch's Stephanie Plum books will have you laughing out loud. It's like Lucy and Ethel turn Bounty Hunter.

David Baldacci is another favorite, though for some reason, his last book I couldn't get through.

Just finished Cornwell's "Trace" and thought it was great up until the last chapter. Felt let down, it read like she got bored and tied everything up really fast.

Nevada Barr does a series with Park Ranger Anna Pigeon solving little mysteries. Neat way to learn about the parks.

Christian Fiction Series:
Jan Karon's Mitford series makes me want to move to Blowing Rock. I have read, and re-read this series so many times - anytime I need a pick-me-up.

Perretti's books are great.

Dekker's books fall here, though most read like a thriller.

Left Behind Series - Glorious Appearing was so neat.

Dee Henderson's True series, like True Valor, True Courage - I think these might be a little better than the O'Malley family series, but maybe not.

For true stories, some of the very best are by Torey Hayden, a former special education teacher. One Child, Tiger's Child, Just Another Kid, etc.

Probably would have been easier just to send you to my website: Dian's Favorite Authors

I think I have a reading addiction [Eek!] I just realized. I have over 600 books, and three years ago I gave 300 to the library. Yesterday, I went to the library and bought 10 more books ($3.00 was all, though. Can't pass up a bargain. [Big Grin]

Is there a support group for this? [Confused]