</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by robowidowk:
<strong> He knows we are all different and need to connect with Him in our own ways. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I am a Bible reader, but my point was that the worship team seems to worship by performing the contemporary praise songs, but they are unfamiliar to the congregation so we are left out of that very joyous worship experience.

I have heard so many in the congregation say how they miss raising their voice in song. We all try to sing the new things, and the words are projected on a screen, but almost no one except the worship team knows them and if we sing at all, we just stumble through.

I don't sing terribly well, but I miss singing a lot. Once in a while we have a classic gospel song and the church just resounds with praise. Young and old, everyone sings. I just wish we could all experience the joy of singing together more often.
smile

<small>[ July 10, 2005, 11:53 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]</small>