Thanks, Nancy. I had a reading & signing near Macon this weekend. It was great! I am invited back for National Poetry Month, in April.

I read most of the poems you have in your collector's copy.:)Since it is, Black History Month, they loved the poem, "SO MUCH HATE" (last page in your book) If anyone would like a copy of this poem, e-mail me and I will send it to them.)
They put my picture & the poem in their newspaper and gave me a copy of it.

I did a question & anwer, and had a lot of small prizes that I used for my drawings.
I ALWAYS GIVE OUT A POEM, 2 everyone in attendance, with my e-mail and website addr. on them. (Trying 2 share pointers) The ladies are great about sharing over here, thanks, EVERYONE!
We had punch and finger foods.
The funny part, when I checked in the hotel, the staff gave me a copy of the newspaer I was in, and I sold 5 books b4 I even got to the poetry event! I was soooooo happy, I went to Bible services in that city b4 I headed back 2 Atlanta.
I will try 2 send Dotsie the flyer.
I have a big reading & signing this weekend at the "Goodwill Book Sale" the biggest Book Sale Event in Atlanta! I was HAPPY 2 be invited!
They usually book BIG names like, Pearl Cleage.
Also, I saw Pam, JJ & Prill's pictures over at BOOKEMS with mone. LOVELY BOOMER WOMEN, oh my!!!
Check US out, if you haven't already.
Nancy, YOU help ME to keep sharing over here;-)
You gotta order my children's poetry book, NOW b4 it sells out!!!!
Look 4ward to meeting you ladies, OUT!