Julie....I received your poem last night - it was a lovely spiritual piece that I believe fits in the "life's lessons learned" category - which is the theme of "Cosmic Brownies". The work that I've received so far tells of things we have learned in our lives that have guided us, disappointed us, enriched us, caused us pain or joy....your piece was a joyful expression of the beauty you have found in the world by just opening yourself UP to it - as far as I'm concerned, that is indeed a "life lesson learned".

The publisher has "sketchy" details on the website...which I think is leaving the door open to a wide interpretation of what she calls "life's lessons learned".....there are three other anthologies being assembled as well with different themes. This publisher has been around for a long time but only in the last few months have they decided to publish poetry collections - apparently the first few books they've printed (which were initially offered as ebooks) have done very well. A dear friend of mine, Anastasia Clark, has three books coming out from this publisher.

Thanks again for sending me your work Julie! It is a beautiful poem.
[Smile] [Smile]
Pam