Hi Dotsie! I love hanging with you and am happy to share my publishing experience. Ask anything. My publicist is a woman in NYC named Maryann Palumbo. I hired her because I believe in this book and had no clue how to bring it to the attention of producers on The Today Show, Oprah, etc. (By the way, one of Oprah's producers supposedly read the book and loved it; it just didn't make it through the second round.) Anyway, Maryann does the national stuff; I do the rest. Every day, in addition to my writing, I try and do one thing to promote the book. (Today I did an interview with the Lexington Courier-Journal out of Kentucky.) I've got a whole file folder full of suggestions from wonderful women like you that I've been compiling for the past four years. My agent, Paul Fedorko, has also been incredibly supportive. A God-send. (http://www.tridentmediagroup.com/pfedorko.htm) FYI, Susan Page's book "The Shortest Distance Between You and Published Book" is a great primer for getting an agent, writing a proposal, etc. Hope this helps.