What a warm welcome! And now I have to ask that you don't laugh. Ha! You know, the newbie in town can't quite figure it all out. Anyway, I knew I had posted and everytime I returned to the forum, I couldn't find my post (okay...so, it was on page 2!!!) Although quite bright (is that another ha!), I couldn't figure it out:). So, tonight (two or was that three days later)...I discovered the problem. I found my post and your supporting posts and well...all I can say is thank you, thank you, thank you.

The book is a work in progress, but should be available this spring. I'm a Mississippi girl. Queen JawJaw will completely understand where I'm coming from because our places of origin are so very much alike. My book is about cultural (specifically, the Southern culture) influences on women and how this impacts women--specifically our abilities to make choices and respond to our inner knowing.

I'm thrilled to have found a group (meaning you!) that will support me in my endeavor. Courage is not something I have always had (again Queen JawJaw will understand).

And, I have to sign off with my new favorite line..."Ah, yes it's good to be queen!"