Agate, my sister was married for nearly 20 somedthing years and her husband was indifferent to her and unloving. She had always made an extremely good living along with him and developed MS and was no longer able to work or hardly care for herself. He became a horror. She decided with much prompting from my family to divorce him. In the courthouse she threw herself at his feet to beg his forgiveness, he merely walked away saying, "you wanted this now you have it." After that she came to live with me in Vegas as far from Indiana and him as she could get. My point here is that she listened to others and never really wanted the divorce or to be away from him. She cried herself to sleep nightly saying at least he was there and I could see and smell him and sometimes he talked to me but now I am alone....If this divorce is of your doing and NOT what you want, hang in there, you never know what might happen down the road. Sometimes we are too eager to say "divorce him." You have to follow your heart, what you earnestly feel not what others say to feel. My sister died staring at his photos spread out on her bed...Some love never dies even though it would be better dead....Good luck to you.