Yeah, I live for Fridays too. Think we need to get a life? LOL!

The convention I referred to is Dotsie's but my guess is that plans for it will not begin until after the release of her flagship book. Or better yet, whenever she feels it's time. I am always referring to it in these post cause I just know we are all gonna get to meet and I just can't wait!

Start a savings for it now women! Take your empty Helmans Mayo jar, cut a whole in the lid and start putting loose change in it. I figure we got a year to prepare for the expense of going over the Mason/Dixon line to attend this thing...ya think? I am also assuming that it will be held in Dotsie's hometown, yes?

Although it is a long way off I'm sure...and just for fun...what would you boomers like to see at the conference? Well, besides mine and SMILES Chippendales? hmmm?

I want to see everyone who's written a book have a booth during the day where they can display and sell their books, yes?

I want to see vendors there like ice cream people giving away free ice cream, and bakeries giving away stuff, etc..etc...

I want to see people like Maggie teaching a scrapbooking class and other crafts...Meredith, excuse me, The Divine Ms M showing off and selling her jewlery and of course, Thistle giving demos and selling her wares...

Whew...that's just for starters...anybody else?