I'm still hoping for the Boomer Tour. And I'm volunteering to be the Boomer Tour Guide.
We need to hoist Dotsie out of her lovely nest and put her on the road for a while. She needs to meet us all and she says she has never seen the desert. I bet she's never seen the Grand Canyon and that's plum Unamerican.

I have a travel van that is practically new. We could fly Dots out here to the center of the universe, find a driver who could circle south and west to pick up the Texans, visit the grand canyon and a lot of places in the west, pikc up Chatty, Miss M, and dreamer then circle back north to pick up people in that direction then back east to pick up toni and anyone else along the way. We could circle down south to get the queen and the Floridians then back to Dot's place for a huge convention.
That way Dots could meet us all and we could hitch a ride to meet anyone we want or everyone and get on and off the van at will then all wind up at the convention.
It would be one huge rolling pajama party and one terrific adventure.
We could film the whole thing and edit it to show at the convention or on Oprah. And at least one or two of us could get a book out of it.
Let's GO!!!
smile