Sugaree, that was a wonderful story of faith that you told. Thank you for sharing. It reminds me in a small way of something that happened to me several years ago. I returned home from my weekly Wednesday night prayer meeting one night to find a message on my machine that my 26-year-old son had been arrested in another city and state for selling drugs to an undercover police officer. I spoke directly to my son when he called later that night and he told me, "you have to bail me out." (This was the last in a long series of events where he needed our help.) I felt that my husband and I should let him stay in jail so that he could realize the seriousness of what he had gotten involved in, but I didn't want to do that! I picked up my Bible and prayed earnestly for the Lord to give me a word. My Bible fell open and my eyes went directly to the following words, "When my father and my mother forsake me, then the Lord will take care of me" (Psalm 27:10) and I had never noticed that particular verse before in my life. I felt much better about my decision but being the doubter (and rescuer) that I am, I asked yet again, Lord, one more word...so I'm sure this is Your will. The same thing happened as before, and my eyes went directly to a verse in Proverbs 19:19 which said, "for if you rescue him, you will have to do it again." How much more clear could the Lord be? I felt totally at peace with my decision that night. My son eventually was bailed out my a friend but he had to return later to serve 7 months in jail. My husband and I took him up to the prison that morning and just after we left him, my son slit his throat and tried to kill himself. Thank God, the Lord took care of him and his suicide attempt was unsuccessful. Then during the seven months that he spent in prison, my "atheist" son gave his life to the Lord, began studying the Bible and looked forward to visits from our pastor who came faithfully every week to see him. I believe the Lord really showed me a red light that night!