Thank you to everyone who congratulated me on Colin's adoption. Thought perhaps I should clarify something. Colin is Becky's natural son, therefore he is my natural grandson. Becky had a brief fling with a soldier and Colin was the result. Then she married her old high school sweetheart, Rusty. Colin's natural father had been paying child support since the paternity test proved Colin's paternal roots, but due to military injuries, he had become disabled and was having a real struggle in making the child support payments. Rusty had become very fond of Colin and considered him his son, even though he is not blood related. Therefore, the decision to adopt Colin was not a difficult one. When they contacted Ty, Colin's natural father, he was relieved and eager to give up parental rights to a child he had never laid eyes on. The rest is history. Colin is a happy boy and is full of questions, some not all that easy to answer. But we try to answer them as honestly as we can so he will understand his new daddy loves him. He told his grandpa and me the other day that even though he has never met his real dad, he says he loves him. But, he says, I love my bestest daddy the best (Rusty).