Wow! I've been so busy and so emotionally involved with my family that I hadn't read any new posts lately. I have to admit, I'm hurt. I'm deeply hurt and disappointed that people can be so cruel and hateful!!

I accept your apology, sandi. Thank you. I believe it is wrong to assume anything about someone else you don't even know.

Let me clear up some misconceptions I've picked up while reading these posts. First, I don't hate anyone. To the contrary, if I err at all, it is in the other direction. I love too much and with too much abandon.

Anyone who knows me personally will tell you I don't judge anyone as a whole. I put faces to every issue. I've tried to imagine what each of you look like and have grown to appreciate each and every one of you.

I was raised in a very strict home, but left my familie's teachings when I was a teen and went on a spiritual journey of my own to discover who I was and what I believed. I was into all sorts of things and became very "enlightened"...then came full circle and realized that an open mind holds nothing and that laws of nature and rules need to be in place for our well being, safety and survival as the human race.

My beliefs are based solely on an indepth study of ancient history, new age philosophy and science as they compare to religious dogma.

What I have come up with is that the majority of our society is easily lead into whatever belief system is the most popular because they don't have a basis in truth to fall back on. Its that simple.

Study Mithra and her courtiers. What were they and why?The form of homosexuality that was most common in ancient Greece was pederasty, meaning a relationship between an adult man and a male youth. For the Greeks, pederasty was more than a sexual pasttime or preference - it was nearly a social institution. A same-sex relationship between an older man, probably in his 20s or 30s, known as the erastes, and a beardless boy, the eromenos or paidika, became a cultural ideal. The relationship was regarded as mutually beneficial, as the older man would educate, protect, love, and provide a role model for his lover, while the eromenos offered his partner with beauty, youth, admiration, and love. {9}

Above, you see in ancient Greece it was common for the adult male to have a child as a concubine.

History repeats itself and all the ancient cultures have fallen, Rome, Greece and one of the main reasons was the depravity of homosexuality and the other was that they became a welfare state.

I believe what I believe not out of hate because I too, know and love some who are caught up in the deception that its OK to be homosexual just as some believe it is OK to be a pedafile or an alcoholic.

My heart breaks for them and their families. I love others very deeply and care about them and what will happen to our society if we continue down the path I see us on.