I don't think God has picked a few good people to play a terrible joke on. He is the author of love, he IS love.

But just as some children are born with the genes that cause alcoholism and genes that predispose them to depression and other "afflictions", I just believe homosexuality is yet another problem for the individual to deal with.

My nephew never wanted anything to eat but candy and cantaloupe the whole while he was growing up. He is in medical school now, and is brilliant, but he has all the genes that predispose him to alcoholism and fights the urge to drink continually.

My oldest brother has spent his life studying ancient religions and his extensive study has turned up the temple rituals of most of the ancient religions included the practice of homosexual acts as part of the ceremonies.

I don't understand all of it. I don't pretend to and I think if we were all honest, on those occasions when we notice how beautiful a star is or how beautiful a model is, for a fleeting moment have you ever wondered if your thoughts were totally heterosexual??

I think there is a genetic predisposition to homosexuality, but so is there one for depression and alcoholism. WE do have the choice to give in to those urges or not. The choice is ours, but if everyone tries to make it legal and socially acceptable, then we all lose.

How many of you have been tempted to cheat on your husband or boyfriend? Did you give in to the urge or back off and feel so much better about yourself for having thought it through?

I'm being totally honest and up front. I hold no bad feeling toward anyone right now except my husband and I fluxuate with even that.