I realize it probably won't really matter what I say because I sense the mind set is totally against anything I might produce as proof of or in defense of what I believe, especially since what I believe isn't politically correct and no matter what I say it will be construed as "hate" when in actuality it wasn't MY idea. There is an order to nature and a reason for rules and laws. Outside that perfect order there is confusion and chaos. Would you throw out the owner's manual for your car and wing it??!! But here goes:

Romans 1: 17-32 states that the righteousness or (rightness) of God is revealed from faith to faith...the wrath (anger) of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men (women) who hold back the truth in unrighteousness; because basically they can know God because He shows himself to them through his word.

The invisible things of God from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead (God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit)and for that reason we are without excuse.

We, even though we knew God, didn't glorify him as God, weren't thankful, but became vain in our imaginations, and our foolish heart was darkened. We professed ourselves to be wise and became fools, and changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made to look like man and birds and four footed beasts, and creeping things.

Because of this,God gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:
who changed the truth of God into a lie and worshiped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed forever.

Because of this God gave them up unto vile affections (passions): for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: and likewise the men leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that reward of their error which was due to them.

And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind to do those things which are not convenient; being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, without understanding, covenant breakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: who knowing the judgement of God, that they which do those things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Romans Chapter 2 goes on to say but don't judge them because you'll be "tarred with the same brush" so to speak. Because, God has judged them already. You don't need to do it too. You're not God. He's already taken care of it. We just need to feel compassion for them and pray for their deliverance.

Leviticus 18: 22-30 (for those of you who don't believe in the New Testament) Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Defile not yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled whih I cast out before you: and the land is defiled: therefore Ido visit the iniquity upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants..

I Corinthians: 17-20 talks about the sexual sins as sins against your own body which is the temple of the Holy Spirit made in the image of God. You don't own your own body if you are a follower of Christ. Your body belongs to him and it is only on loan to you.