Welcome, Peace! I just thought how incredibly wonderful it would be, for every human being in this world, to be able to utter those words, in greeting an end to injustice, intolerance, ignorance, hatred and fear.

Peacetrain, allow me to say you are most welcome, here on this open forum. Open public expression of an individual's seriously considered personal thoughts, reflections, ideas, theories, beliefs, and insights, plays an ever-increasing role in the transfomation for the better, of our world. We are each a member of the human family, and as we know, in a loving family, each member has the right to responsible self-expression, personal growth, and individual thought. Yet, within a loving family, these rights are ever tempered with the understanding that no member may act so selfishly, so irresponsibly, that they do harm to the family as a whole.

As a human being, I am enriched by every act of unselfish human kindness, understanding and compassion, demonstrated by my fellows. I have been enlarged by every human accomplisment for the good of all, since time immemorial. I have experiencd the triumph of human spirit with each performance of strength of character, will, and love, displayed by my fellow human beings. I am also diminished, as a human being, by every act of unkindness, ignorance, intolerance, injustice, cruelty and hatred. As a human being, I suffer as the victim in each circumstance aforementioned. As a human being, I as well, suffer diminishment, as the perpetrator in each incident aforementioned. It is my hope that one day, the human state may suffer not, from involvement as either.

Every woman, who makes the effort to post at this forum with sincerity of heart, I hope, will feel the complete acceptance of her right to express herself, by all herein.

http://www.intouchwithjeannine.com