Having your father make such as a** of himself and a fool of her mother in front of the entire country must've had some negative effect on Chelsea. However, if she did have an abortion, how is that a bad thing if her parents and the entire Democratic party say abortion is no problem? And since when does ending a relationship and having a broken heart make you a bad person? I never did see anything written about this on Chelsea but from the info from Number 5 I have this to say: Geesh, the papparazzi is brutal - on one hand the liberal press wants legal abortion and on the other, they skewer a young woman who has one.

I think we should take responsibility for some of the issues our children have, especially if we have addictions, end up with bad men, or behave immorally. It doesn't mean we're bad parents, just not perfect. I acknowledged to my son that I now see how I could have been a better mom, but his response was "Don't ever say that again, you were the best parents of any of my friends." He will understand when his son grows up.

Daisygirl