A corporation with heart and I'm sure there are many more as well but the one I am speaking of is Red lobster....The owner, CEO was down in the area looking for his employees, they have many restaurants down there. It seems they have there own plan for there employees,they will continue to receive full pay and all be relocated and given a home to live in with an amount of money to get situaed and then be given their jobs back in other restaurants Red Lobster owns. Now this is a corporation with a heart....I understand Wal-Mart has one as well and is doing some wonderful things besides giving countless millions of dollars. Every single Animal rescue organization is down there trying to and saving animals. They are organized and really making a difference. They announced last night however that the animals not rounded up soon will have no cnahce at all for survival. The ones that arrived here by plane are so terribly traumatized, like innocent children they have no idea what happening. God Bless the rescuers and ALL the good people helping with whatever they can do or give...