I'm with all of you on this one. Waiting to hear. Hopefully electricity is the only issue.

I am so grateful my sister and her family left town. They are all in a hotel in central FLorida. She was online for more than 6 hours trying tofind a place for them and their pets. They left at 4:40 am Sunday and arrived at their destination Sunday afternoon. They are safe, but they don't know if their homes will be there when they return. Things were looking grim last night, and much worse this morning. They are mentioning her town when speaking about the flooding of the levee. I can't wait to talk with her today. She will be able to tell me exactly where they are located on the map CNN continues to show. Please pray for everyone involved. I heard this could be the worse natural disaster to ever hit our country.

She and her husband also own several chain pizza places that are scattered around New Orleans and north of the city. This is devastating, but you know what? She is faithful and can put this in perspective. Pray I can help her in that area.