As Unique said so many poor had no where to go and no way to get there. Some said they had no TV or radios even and were unaware of the severity of what was headed their way. All that is a mute point now anyway. These people need all the help they can get and the dead need all our prayers. I am so happy to report that may Country and Western stars have jumped on the money train and are starting to do large concerts to get money for relief and will continue to do them for many, many months, maybe even years. I understand 30 countries have offered us aid of whatever kind is needed. So I'll eat my words, shut my mouth, drop to my knees and continue praying. I have already been working and gathering boxes of clothing, food and cash for the rescued families. These items will be picked up by my Church for forwarding. Thank God our Dee and her husband are okay and any others near Katrinas path. Those looters and raping thugs should be put on an Island and left there to die in agony and that is too good for them....

[ September 02, 2005, 06:55 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]